Christian Health Services Papua New Guinea
Christian Health Services (PNG), formerly known as the Churches Medical Council of PNG Inc, is an organization representing all churches involved in the health ministry at the provincial, regional, and national level. We are recognized by the National Government as the body that represents all churches providing health services in partnership with the Government.. Read more…
News & press releases
Newsletters – Health Toktok
Get our PDF brochures below and know more about us.
Standard Treatment guidelines and Child Record books.
Our Core Values
- Prayer: Strategic prayer is an essential prerequisite for success in any program
- Christian Unity: Promotion of unity and cooperation between all denominations of Christian churches.
- Dignity: All people have intrinsic value as equally made in the image of God, and therefore deserve opportunity to know Him and to develop with dignity.
- Integration: We emphasize Christian Biblical integral development, integrating the physical, social, spiritual and mental components of the person
- Sustainable Development: Long-term solutions focus on development rather than relief, disease prevention rather than cure, equipping and empowering people to change themselves rather than doing it for them.
- Community Ownership: Programs are owned by the people and built on local initiative, as demonstrated by volunteerism and wise use of local resources.
- Multiplication: Training people to train others using concepts and appropriate technologies that are transferable.