News & press releases
Newsletters – Health Toktok
This brochure contains answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) on the following:
- Vitamin A
This brochure contains information on Measles, Rubella, Polio and Vitamin A, in English and Tok Pisin.
Get our PDF brochures below and know more about us.
Standard Treatment guidelines and Child Record books.
Our Core Values
- Prayer: Strategic prayer is an essential prerequisite for success in any program
- Christian Unity: Promotion of unity and cooperation between all denominations of Christian churches.
- Dignity: All people have intrinsic value as equally made in the image of God, and therefore deserve opportunity to know Him and to develop with dignity.
- Integration: We emphasize Christian Biblical integral development, integrating the physical, social, spiritual and mental components of the person
- Sustainable Development: Long-term solutions focus on development rather than relief, disease prevention rather than cure, equipping and empowering people to change themselves rather than doing it for them.
- Community Ownership: Programs are owned by the people and built on local initiative, as demonstrated by volunteerism and wise use of local resources.
- Multiplication: Training people to train others using concepts and appropriate technologies that are transferable.