Reporting directly to the Finance Manager to implement accounting procedures for internal financial controls, the Budgets and Fiscal activities of the CHS National Office and the Agencies are observed in compliance with established accounting practices and applicable regulatory requirements in accordance to the Accounting Principles and the adherence to the PFMA requirements and Procurement processes.
The appointed officer will support the CHS Management, Executive Board, and the Council to provide accurate financial reports and fund disbursement to agencies is done on a timely manner.
The applicant must have and demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Be well versed with knowledge of Financial Management Act and all the policies and procedures for accountability and transparency from procurement processes to financial
- Monitor all financial data and prepare accurate cash flow analysis with budgets and
- internal audits
- High level of numerical interpretation and written communication with ability to deliver
- Minimum (5) five years of work experience in Finance Management either in public or
- private sector
- Must have a membership of CPA PNG
- Must be a Practising Christian
CHS PNG is an equal employer and therefore encourage equal gender for both qualified and experienced male and female applicants to submit their application for these job vacancies advertised. Interested applicants may email your applications to the Human Resource Manager on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded through our website below under “Apply Online“. Only the following file types are acceptable to submit online via the website: PDF, DOC, DOCX.
If you want to send in a ZIP or compressed file, then you can submit via the HRM email address mentioned.
Please be advised that only Electronic or Emailed Applications will be ACCEPTED. All Applications must be sent via email to:
The Human Resource Manager
Christian Health Service of PNG
PO Box 3269