Reporting to the Deputy Executive Officer, Corporate Service. The Finance Manager will embark closely to work with finance division for effective daily financial obligations, the Budgets and Fiscal activities of the CHS National Office and the Agencies. The incumbent will ensure that all payments is in compliance with the proper control procedures and Accounting Principles including the adherence to the PFMA requirements and Procurement processes.
The applicant must have and demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Must have current membership with CPA PNG
- Be well versed with basic and advanced accounting procedures and with a strong adherence to financial management standards and practice
- Poses the ability to analyse and critique financial data for seminars and for Meetings on need basis
- Minimum of three 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Must be a Practising Christian
|Job Category||Accounting, Administration & Management|