Reporting to the Deputy Executive Officer, Corporate Service. The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for delivering planned HR functions and activities through effective co-ordination and management of all human resources. Also provide Human Resource support services to CHS(PNG) in compliance with the Employment Act, Labour Laws, General Order, CHS Personnel Policies and in accordance to DPM directives.
The appointed officer will support the CHS Management, Executive Board and the Council to make informed decisions specific to recruitment, retention and retirement.
The applicant must have and demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Be well versed with knowledge of Employment Laws, Workers’ compensation, strategic planning and co-ordination of HR functions in an organization
- High level of verbal and written communication with excellent Inter-personal relationship skills
- Minimum (5) five years of work experience in Human Resource Management or Administration either in public or private sector
- Must be a role model and be able to demonstrate professionalism towards different situation and cases
- Must be a Practicing Christian
|Job Category||Human Resources|